- Tire Pressure Control system is a computerized device, operated from the cab, that allows the driver to adjust tire pressures while the vehicle is in motion.
- Each system can be programmed to suit your vehicle configuration and specific haul cycle requirements.
- All systems come with standard, built-in safety systems and continuous tire pressure monitoring.
- Tire Pressure Control systems have a reputation for being extremely reliable and low cost to maintain.
- The systems are transferable from one vehicle to another reducing additional capital expenditure each time the vehicle is replaced.
- Adaptable to all axle, wheel and truck types.
- Easy installation & transferable from vehicle to vehicle.
- Constant monitoring and control of tire pressures.
- Fast inflation and deflation times.
- No extra air tanks required.
- Control of 1 – 3 separate tire groups.
- Control of up to 10 axles (38 tires).
- Speed monitoring and safety warnings.
- Self-diagnostic components.
- Dual protection of air brake system.
- Instant tire pressure loss warning.
- Pressure allowance for normal tire heat build-up.
- Interface capability to on board Data-Log computers.
- Pressure settings adjustable to match any application.
- Multi-language display capabilities.
There are no reviews yet.